For security reasons we only record the card issuer and type (e.g. ANZ – Credit Card) NOT card numbers. Security is our top priority which is why we’ve developed a process with card issuers that does NOT require us to record card numbers. Here is an example of the card data we request:
Even though the data we collect doesn’t include card numbers, we still employ the highest level of security commercially available.
- We are PCI secure. Basically this means we have a similar security level to banks.
- We don’t share your data with anyone other than card issuers and only for the purposes of replacing your cards.
- We protect your information by using industry standard 128-bit encryption using SSL (secure sockets layer). It’s considered to be logically unbreakable and is the highest level commercially available.
- We use a variety of physical and electronic security measures, including restricting physical access to our offices, technology and databases.
- We constantly review and test our technology to ensure security levels are maintained and improved